On Feb 18, 2008 1:21 PM, Maxx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm wondering if the version 2.1.0 of Struts2 would have to be
> released one day as I found it was initially due in late October 2007.
> (see links below)
> Problem is I currently need a fix/enhancement about Enum native
> conversion, which was already resolved in... XWork 2.1.0
>   http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/XW-564
> As it seems both (XWork 2.1.0 & current Struts2 GA = 2.0.11) are
> incompatible - I tested it, some XWork classes moved or disappeared -,
> I don't really know what to do actually.

The best (only...) place to find out when Struts will be released is
the dev list.  In this case, you may be in luck!  Don is talking about
doing a build later this week.  That's not a guarantee, Struts
releases are never "due" on a particular date, and it still has to
pass a vote before it can be released, but activity seems to be
picking up for 2.1.

Of course you can always build the framework(s) yourself.  You'll
probably need the latest of both XWork and Struts-- the latest XWork
may not be compatible with older versions of Struts.

--
Wendy