carmi_cd wrote:
Hi i have program that when the user input data in the form and clicked the
save button, it should display list of records that reflects changes made in
the record edited thru the form. In Firefox it works perfectly but in IE the
list does not reflect the changes made. It was refreshing the list before
but when I put the ShowLoadingText="false" in my save button, It does not
refresh the list anymore. I really need to put the ShowLoadingText="false" property in my save button to solve the issue in IE which is not retrieving the values from the form. Please help me. how should I solve this. thanks again in advance.

Setting showLoadingText="false" itself shouldn't affect this.

Is the submit reaching your action?
Is the list that's refreshed the response from the action? Or is the refresh via a topic? Or refresh by some other means?
Does your response contain any inline javascript? Or dojo widgets/ajax tags?

The only other thing that frequently doesn't work is including inline javascript in the responses and expecting theme to execute at a particular time.
Which version of struts are you using btw?

regards,
Jeromy Evans