Laurie Harper wrote:
Daniel Baldes wrote:
[...]
   <s:select multiple="true"
    name="myObjects"
    list="myObjects" listKey="id" listValue="name" />

This way I could use getMyObjects() for displaying my objects and setMyObjects() for setting them (using only their IDs).

Doesn't this imply that the myObjects property represents both the set of values that can be selected *and* the set of values that is / has been selected? What would happen if the user made their selection(s) and submitted the form, and the form was re-displayed due to a validation error?

Maybe I'm missing the pattern, but this doesn't seem right to me :=)

L.

This example was actually misleading, I'm sorry. Please just ignore this part of my post, the problem may be non-existent ;-)