newton.dave wrote:

> One way to implement this functionality is to simply <s:include.../> the
> desired page; your "note" object will be on the top of the stack, and can
> be
> accessed appropriately.

Yeah I ended up doing using <s:include.../> in the end. Was wondering if
iterator passing object into action should work or not. (since it works when
it's not in the iterator) Quite few things wasn't what I expected like when
I call an action (let's call it theOther action) from an action and both has
id attribute, when I pass in the id from another attribute in the caller
action (say blahId) the id in the caller action ended up getting the
blahId's value if you refer to it later after theOther action has finished!
Now I've learnt that I can workaround it (or maybe that how it's meant to be
used...) using caller.id and theOther.id (where caller and theOther is an
model object in the caller and the other action). And to use
ignoreContextParams="true" in my <s:action.../> so that the action attribute
doesn't mysteriously get set to other stuff. I hope there isn't too much
other things to workout -_-" .

Thank you for your response!

cheers,
CrappyCrumpet