In my attempt to learn about interceptors, I tried creating a login
interceptor using Mark Menard's awesome cookbook. So I managed to make my
own login interceptor and everything is working fine.

I realized though that I will encounter a problem when I intercept ajax
actions and direct the user to the login page. The result will come out on
the div area defined for that ajax action. True enough when I tried
submitting an ajax form, the login page appeared in the results div area.

I want to be able to direct my user to the login page regardless if it's an
ajax call or not. I tried experimenting with the other result types, or
redirecting the results to the login page but my login page still appears in
the div area as expected.

Is there a way to intercept these ajax actions and properly direct my users
to the login page? Or is my approach fundamentally wrong? Any suggestions?