Im having 1 little problems with Practical Apache Struts2 Web 2.0 Projects
examples
The first one is that even EntityManager do not persist when submiting the
contestants says "detached persist", I have solved it using
entityMgr.merge(event); instead of entityMgr.persist(event);
the second is a problem with tomcat, when debuging(and only runnig the
debbuger, tomcat 5.5) under eclipse, the more strange is that it doesn't
happend if I add a user but creating a envent prints

avax.servlet.ServletException: Error setting expression 'model' with value
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:515)

causa raĆ­z

Error setting expression 'model' with value
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' - [unknown location]

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.OgnlValueStack.setValue(OgnlValueStack.java:171)

No object in the CompoundRoot has a publicly accessible property named
'model' (no setter could be found). - [unknown location]
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.CompoundRootAccessor.setProperty(CompoundRootAccessor.java:68)

but getModel and setModel  are defined in BaseEventAction where interface
ModelDriven is used

I will try tomcat 6 to see if it is that solves, If you already know wath it
is, please, I will be here reading