* my index.jsp page is displaying properly whcih is asking for the inputs
but when i click the submitt button it is giving me the error as
*"The requested resource (/StrutsStarter/TestExample) is not availableE"**

It is interesting why you have */StrutsStarter/TestExample *instead of *
/StrutsStarter/TestExample.action*
What hapen if you put the url directly in your browser?.
As you can see i'm just guessing but that's what i will do to start solving
this problem :P.

What happen if you change
<s:form action="TestExample">
For
<s:form action="TestExample.action">

I know is not necessary but maybe it could work.