Jeromy --

I don't mean to step on your toes and your plug-in sounds great; but should
this "tiny extra" bit of namespace code be submitted as a patch to the
already existing wildcard code?  I agree the action configuration needs to
be flexible but most of it already is.  I would just hate to see the need to
drop three plug-ins to support parameterizing three adjacent attributes in
one action mapping!  Plug-ins are an easy way to write these one-off
solutions and I can see things getting crazy without a more global
assessment.

P.S. What about the RESTful URL plug-in?  Does it support swappable
namespaces?

Scott