[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Jeromy --

I don't mean to step on your toes and your plug-in sounds great; but should
this "tiny extra" bit of namespace code be submitted as a patch to the
already existing wildcard code?
Hi Scott,

Xwork 2.1 already includes a NamedVariablePatternMatcher, with the same PatternMatcher inteface as the WildcardMatcher. They just can't be used at the same time across the application. A patch may be possible to do that.

This new plugin consists of 37 new classes or interfaces and is a complete rewrite of the ActionMapping process. This plugin makes the NamedVariablePatternMatcher pluggable and URL pattern matcher pluggable.

P.S. What about the RESTful URL plug-in?  Does it support swappable
namespaces?

It can use the NamedVariablePatternMatcher. I've been using it a lot but found it isn't adequate except in the simplest applications.

cheers,
Jeromy Evans