HI,

I am using struts 1.2 in my web application. I have to display one

list will be build dynamically. User can select any option. base on the
user's selection page will be refreshed (need to hit the database and
display information in other fields on same page.) I need to know two
things:

1) there is one submit button on that page and one action is associated with
that submit button. i can call the associated action class once the user
finish the form and click the submit button. When user select from list i
need to call another action class.

I want to know how to call another action class, (when user select something
from list), as list control is inside the same html:form tag.

2) When user selects some value from list i need to refresh the page and
populate the other fields.

I would like to know, Lets say there are ten values and user has selected
third option, how to keep selected that third option as page is already
refreshed?

I am beginner in struts.. any sample code would be a great help for me

Thank you for time and help.

sonu