I have changed the myfaces lib with jsf lib.

Now i am getting the error :

javax.portlet.PortletException
at com.bea.portlet.container.PortletRequestDispatcherImpl.include(
PortletRequestDispatcherImpl.java:143)
at org.apache.struts2.portlet.result.PortletResult.executeRenderResult(
PortletResult.java:200)
at org.apache.struts2.portlet.result.PortletResult.doExecute(
PortletResult.java:91)
at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.StrutsResultSupport.execute(
StrutsResultSupport.java:185)
at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.executeResult(
DefaultActionInvocation.java:355)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
javax.servlet.ServletException: weblogic.servlet.jsp.CompilationException:
Failed to compile JSP /WEB-INF/jsp/view/index.jsp

index.jsp:16:26: No property editor found for the bean "
javax.el.ValueExpression".
<h:panelGrid columns="3">
-
index.jsp:17:29: No property editor found for the bean "
javax.el.ValueExpression".
<h:outputText value="Employee Id:" />
------------
index.jsp:22:26: No property editor found for the bean "
javax.el.ValueExpression".
<h:outputText value="Back" />
----

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java
:247)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.onAddToMapException(
ServletStubImpl.java:391)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java
:309)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java
:42)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
weblogic.servlet.jsp.CompilationException: Failed to compile JSP
/WEB-INF/jsp/view/index.jsp
index.jsp:16:26: No property editor found for the bean "
javax.el.ValueExpression".
<h:panelGrid columns="3">
-
index.jsp:17:29: No property editor found for the bean "
javax.el.ValueExpression".
<h:outputText value="Employee Id:" />
------------
index.jsp:22:26: No property editor found for the bean "
javax.el.ValueExpression".
<h:outputText value="Back" />
----

at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JavelinxJSPStub.compilePage(JavelinxJSPStub.java
:296)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.prepareServlet(JspStub.java:200)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.prepareServlet(JspStub.java:164)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java
:235)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.onAddToMapException(
ServletStubImpl.java:391)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

This message is thrown after my action method is called (execute).

My JSP file :

<%@ taglib prefix="f" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"; %>
<%@ taglib prefix="h" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"; %>
<f:view>