Sorry, no clue. As I said, I have no idea if this combination will
work at all. Maybe someone with JSF experience can point out what's
wrong. At least it looks like the portlet dispatcher has been able to
execute the action, but it's failing with the JSF result.

You might want to consider creating your portlet with either JSF or
Struts 2 instead of combining them both.

Nils-H