Hi all

I have a class for several actions and each action is mapped to a method,
like this:

<action name="update/modelObject"
           class="net.myapp.web.modelObjectActions"
           method="update">
<result>/index.jsp</result>
</action>

The above action will fire when a form is submitted and the modelObject
properties are populated via the form fields. Now that I want is to invoke a
prepare method before the update method so that I first can read the model
object from the database and then populate its fields. I did implement
preparable in modelObjectActions but then the prepare method will be invoked
before all actions in that class, I want it to be invoked just for this
specific action.

Any ideas?

Thanks