Hi,

I've got a list with several items which are linked to a details-action.
If I klick on an item after the restart of the webapp a link like
http://.../details.action?id=123
is called. Everything is fine. I can see the correct details site.
When I go back and klick on another item (with another id)
the old id is called from the database and shown.

Within the action I've declared an
private String id;
with the getters and setters.
The logic (retrieval data from the database) is done in the execute
method.

Is there any caching or do I have to set id manually to null?
Or do I have to do the processing in the prepare-method?

Thanks for your help

Marc