Hello Dave,

I've found a solution for that. The spring-action was standard-scoped and in cause of that it didn't accept the
id parameter a second time.

I think it's a little bit strange that it's impossible to set an property again when it's done before.

Marc

Dave Newton schrieb:
--- Marc Ende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've got a list with several items which are linked to a details-action.
If I klick on an item after the restart of the webapp a link like
http://.../details.action?id=123
is called. Everything is fine. I can see the correct details site.
When I go back and klick on another item (with another id)
the old id is called from the database and shown.

Without any further info it's hard to say what the problem might be.

Actions are instantiated per-request, unless you've mis-configured a
Spring-defined action.

Depending on how you're creating the links (and how your application is laid
out) you may be getting URL parameters you're not expecting in your link;
<s:url...> has an "includeParams" attribute you might want to look at.

I'm sure there are more possibilities, but we might need more info in order
to help.

Dave