My point is just having getters for an Action property should suffice for it to
be accessed in the view by any tag library.

Chris Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  You are correct. In that case,

is equivalent to calling

request.put("someName",action.getSomeName());

in an Action that implements RequestAware. So when Display Tag processes

The "someName" attribute is available when the JSP Tag Library
(DisplayTag in this instance) calls
pageContext.findAttribute("someName");

But you have to use the (or put the value in the request from
the action) for DisplayTag to see it.

(*Chris*)