hello everybody,
my need would be to click a link in my web page,
and to associate a variable parameter to it,
giving the possibility to the action java code to
recognize the parameter string and compute a logic
depending on its value; to be more clear, i visualize
a dinamyc number of links, one for each  id reflecting a
DB query computed before to obtain the id value  list, and thus, i would like
to use this id as a parameter for the same  action for every link; tha action
should use the id parameter to compute a second query, with the id used as a
key-field.

How to specify the invocation of an action passing a parameter? i mean, how to
invoke it via html, and how to
read the parameter via action java code?

Thanks a lot for every answer,
Marco and Daniele