The use case you're describing would be best implemented using flash scope.
Your options include:

. use the Scope plugin (http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/scope-plugin.html)
. implement the scope yourself using a result / interceptor pair as
discussed in this forum
(http://www.nabble.com/Is-there-such-a-thing-as-flash-in-S2--td16697840.html#a16866433)

Developing the scope itself is quite straightforward, but if you want some
pointers I can help you out.

Cheers,
GB