If you do insist on sending those parameters via POST, you could use a
ServletDispatcherResult (the default one) to a JSP with a form populated
with values from the action and have the form submit when the page is
loaded, either through a <body
onLoad="javascript:document.formName.submit();"> or a JS library like
jQuery.

Cheers,
GB