No, I know how to write Jvascript to do my own validation, that is not a
problem. I am trying to use the Struts 2 client side validation to do this
for me. That is one of the benefits of the Struts 2 validation framework -
you can simply define a form element as 'required' and struts handles all
the client side validation for you. I just want to know if it is possible to
do this for a <s:scheckboxlist element ...