Generally when working with Struts2, we have been loading a domaon
object from the database in our action and then sending then referencing
the properties as needed from the JSP to generate our output.

However, we now what could potentially be a large amount of data stored
in a CLOB.  Using the method that we have been using to date, we would
have to place the entire CLOB in a string in the action and then access
it from the JSP.  Obviously, we would like to avoid doing that.

I was wondering if anyone else had come across this and how they had
managed to solve it.  How do we stream the content of the CLOB?

Thank you!
Ken