From: Dave Newton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 4:29 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Re: [S2] Advice on Handling CLOBs in Struts2

--- "Hoying, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It appears to and that is my understanding.

It appears to what, make a request? Where does it appear to do that? In
the code it looks like it just creates an action proxy and calls execute
on it. Without doing any real digging it looks like it uses the current
request/response/etc. in the action context for the action proxy.

> The examples show it as a way to include images that are built from an

> action.

Which examples?

Dave