Just so you know that there is some kind of response to this; although
I can't show you what I'm working on because it's an intranet type
application for work, I am using version 2.1.2 and will file any bugs
I come across. Actually, I've already filed one and it's already
marked as fixed in 2.1.3. Good work, Struts developers!

Owen