From: (¯`·.k ! k !.·´¯) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: How can i user Swing as "V" in the Struts MVC
To: "apache struts" <user@struts.apache.org>
Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008, 10:03 PM

Hi .. i m going to build a struts based application but i dont want to use
JSP's&nbsp; instead of JSP's i want to use Swing GUI .. how can i
communicate Swing GUI with struts app and how i will get the response back ..
e.g. search results ........

waiting for reply ....

Well, I suppose you could use javascript-applet communication, but it seems a bit far fetched. I don't think your architecture is correct here. Swing guis are supposed to talk to the business layer, not to
the controller layer.

Regards
Dimitris