Hello,
I'm struts(2) newbie and I need some help for the iterator tag.
How can I access to an updated list in the action class?
My JSP looks like:

<s:form theme="simple">
        <s:iterator   value="descList" status="stat">
value="%{destination}"  /></td>
value="%{category}"     /></td>
value="%{source}" /></td>
value="%{text}"/></td>
        </s:iterator>
        <s:submit action="updateDescriptions" />
</s:form>

Action class:

public class DescriptionTestAction extends ActionSupport {

   private List<Text> descList;

   public DescriptionTestAction () {
   }

   public void setDescList(List descList) {
           this.descList = descList;
   }

   public List getDescList () {
         return this.descList;

The descList is a spring Bean and everything works well except the update
process.
If I make an update for the destination field e.g. and then submit this form
the descList contains the old values! I've tried everything and spend  lot
of time for searching for a solution, please help!
Thank you in advance!