Dear Dave,

I put this in my classpath:

C:\eclipse\workspace\myProject\WebContent\WEB-INF\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;

and I run sitegraph from my lib folder:

C:\eclipse\workspace\myProject\WebContent\WEB-INF\lib>java -cp ... -jar stru
ts2-sitegraph-plugin-2.0.11.1.jar -config ../src/java -views ../../pages
-output
 shema

and I get this exception:

org/apache/commons/lo
gging/LogFactory
        at
org.apache.struts2.sitegraph.SiteGraph.<clinit>(SiteGraph.java:51)

What is the problem here ?

--
Thx, Milan