--- On Thu, 7/10/08, Milan Milanovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I noticed this, but my Sitegraph plugin in the same
> directory as the dependent jars so I don't need to
> put them into classpath?

Oh, it looks like the sitegraph plugin puts its requirements in its manifest
file, so never mind about all that classpath stuff. Remove the -cp option
altogether.

(I'm not sure the -cp option is valid with a -jar option anyway, actually.)

Are you using the appropriate versions of the required libraries? The
"Class-Path" entry in the sitegraph plugin lists all possible dependencies (jar
files with version numbers).

Which version of S2 are you using?

Dave