Finally, I found a error.
I've got freemaker.jar and freemaker-2.x.x.jar in classpath.
freemaker.jar is used by other app, freemaker-2.x.x is used by struts2 app.
So, the first freemaker.jar was on duty to provide classes.
Now, I've removed ald version of freemaker, and this terrible exception gone
away.
thank you for your help and attention. It was very-very silly mistake