Burak Doğruöz wrote:
Hi,
Our application lets user to run 2 (or more) copies of same action at the
same time (possibly with different parameters) in a frameset.

In execute and wait interceptor documentation (
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/execute-and-wait-interceptor.html), it
says that execute and wait interceptor works on a per-session basis and the
same action name cannot be run more than once at a time in a given session.
So how can i extend this interceptor so i can call same action more than
once at the same time?

This is a good candidate for making asynchronous requests via an ajax framework. I would drop the frameset and replace it with a few s:div's tiggered by s:submit's from the ajax theme. That's much easier than what you're attempting and is what those tags are intended for.

Just my 2c.

regards
Jeromy Evans