Thanks for your response,

I think, even with an ajax approach, concurrent requests for same action
would result in unexpected output as these actions are stored by same action
name at background. So in fact this is not a presentation constraint but a
processing constraint. We can neither prevent concurrent submits nor make
them wait for another to finish. They need to work parallelly. So i think
what we need here is a way to store background threads separately possibly
on per-request basis instead of per-session basis?

Thanks.