I am populating the options in select list B from the option selected in
select list A, when a button is clicked. When a new option is selected in
select list A, I want the previous option in select list B to be deselected.
The value for these select lists is being stored in the session. I have been
trying to write a javascript function that I would set the onchange
attribute to to do this but nothing I try is working. I dont really know
javascript either. I was wondering if there is a way that I can call a
method from my action class to achieve this. Is there a way to set the
onchange attribute to a url that will call a method in my action class? Or
is there another way I can get this to work.

Thanks!