Alrit got it to work
Could not stop the browsers from caching. so added a param to the link

/Dashboard/DisplayChart.action?p=<%=request.getParameter( " />

Hello Everyone,

Got a quick question regarding the streaming of a JFreeChart (or any image)
and how to be able to handle it on a jsp.  I have create a servlet that will
stream out an image to the jsp using a syntax similar to (in my struts.xml):

                <action name="testChart"
                        class="TestBarChart">
                        <result name="success" type="chart">
                                350
                                300
                        </result>
                </action>

So if I, in my html, created an img tag such that  testChart.action