I do have the same issue. on click of submit, the loadingtext  is displaying
but the result in a new page as i am redirect to a action.

Any solutions? please asap.

<action name="activateSubscriber" class="subscriberAction"
                        method="activateSubscriber">
                        <result name="success"
type="redirect-action">viewPartners</result>
                </action>
Waiting for reply......