Hi Dave,

           Thanks for your reply, i have downloaded 2.1 and trying to
migrate to the newer version from 2.0.11. i need to work on tree control and
as some of the issues with earlier version are fixed in 2.1.

i am using eclipse IDE, removed all 2.0.11 related jars and replaced them
with 2.1 version jars. but when i am trying to include struts-dojo-tags tag
library it is not recognizing, can you tell me where i am missing?

<[EMAIL PROTECTED] prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags" %>

it is recognising struts-tags but not struts-dogo-tags....

thanks in advance.