Hi, Narayana,

Last version and nightlies are located in address:
http://people.apache.org/builds/struts

As to dojo plug-in, for example dojo plugin can be found inside the
struts-2.1.2-lib.zip archive which can be downloaded from the link above.
And you must put the struts2-dojo-plugin-2.1.2.jar file under your lib (ie.
/WEB-INF/lib) folder.
**
Regards.