Felipe Lorenz wrote:
Hi..

Did you try change in web.xml file? Change from index.jsp to
your_action.action!! i dont know if it work...

Felipe.

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 7:24 AM, Roger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry, I know that I've read about this here before, but I can't find the
thread. Can someone point me to how to configure an action as the "welcome"
file?

Regards

I would like to know if there is a better way to do this.

In my web.xml I have:

<welcome-file-list>
       <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
   </welcome-file-list>

and in index.jsp I have:

    <%
String redirectURL = "http://localhost:8080/myproject/MyAction.action";;
       response.sendRedirect(redirectURL);
   %>

Seems like a hack to me, but gets the job done. Is there a more elegant way?

--James