i have a program for Indonesia, and we will trin 240.000 vocational
high school using hiberante and struts2, based on our integration
framework cimande part of blueoxygen.org project

the umbrealla is http://jeni.diknas.go.id

several weakness in S2 is the JCP standard tag, but with apache brand,
i can compete to make S2 as standard here.

but i need more reference that cool esp in Sun, Oracle, IBM product that use S2.