Thanks Jeromy --

I'd rather sleep with my sister than embed annotations in my code.  This
notwithstanding, I understand your reluctance to add yet another permutation
to that lookup scheme.  I poked around in the code back in 2.0 and nearly
got a nose bleed.  I hope there are a ton of unit tests around that baby!
I'm getting the feeling that REST is not ready for prime time.  I too
wondered why it was excluding edit, editNew.  I'm sure there was a reason.

Peace,
Scott