This is one bandwagon I've been riding since I read that comic. I've done a
brief overview of our app with Chrome, and mostly dojo tags seem to be
working perfectly. Div, button and tree, listen- and notifytopics work just
the same as in Firefox. There's one view with tabbedpanel where content from
tabs escapes to other tabs or outside the panel.