The only problem I have had is with the EULA that lets Google use your usernames and passwords to gain access to websites they otherwise couldn't index.

Quote;

"By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any content which you submit, post or display on or through, the services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Google to display, distribute and promote the services and may be revoked for certain services as defined in the additional terms of those services."

Musachy Barroso wrote:
I have been using it since yesterday, and all the websites I often use, seem
to work.

musachy