Quick question for anyone who's tried this before.

I've got a windows executable created using NSIS from a wrapped jar file.

I've got the following Stream Result for use in downloading it.

When it's on a windows machine it works fine, but when I transfer everything
to Linux the file is corrupt once downloaded.

   <result name=" Trial_90" type="stream">

                     <param
name="contentType">application/octet-stream</param>

                      <param name="contentLength">43665667</param>

                       <param name="inputName">inputStream</param>

                       <param name="contentDisposition">attachment;
filename= setup.exe</param>

                       <param name="bufferSize">2048</param>

    </result>

I can FTP directly to the Linux machine and download the same file and it
works fine so I know there is nothing wrong with the file it must be somehow
getting corrupted during the streaming process.

Has anyone had this problem and if so how did you fix it?

Geffrey Caruso

Senior Software Engineer

MobilVox, Inc

http://www.mobilvox.com