Good Morning Geoffrey

Interested to know how you can make a windows binary work on linux
is this a shared object that has been dos-compiled ?
Do you have an alias setup to associate .exe to shell to a mono environment?

Thanks,
Martin Gainty

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.