Hi,

   My issue goes like this, I have a summary page which comes for a search
result, and the user clicks to see summary of any record from the result. So
all the search parameters are existing in the URL. And when we further hit
edit link of the summary record, and again when the user hits cancel or
save, the URL parameters which were forwarded to the summary page wont
exist. I would like to retain the parameters. Appreciate your quick response

Here is the snippet of my struts config how I used the result

<result name="return-summary" type="redirect">
                    /view.action?linID=${linID}
</result>