--- On Thu, 9/18/08, srinivasch wrote:
> OK, I changed my view, i would go ahead and extend
> ServletRedirectResult and try to include the request
> parameters just like how ServletActionRedirectResult
> and URL component try to do. That way it would
> be consistent. Your solution is also good though, but I
> dont like to have extra code in my action since it will
> complicate my logic.

There's no extra code in the action. The code is in the interceptor. The action
(I'm assuming) implements a marker interface to inform the interceptor that it
should put the request parameters into the session.

IMO doing this in a custom result is the wrong way to go about it, for several
reasons; one is that the interceptor approach works no matter what result type
you end up using.

Dave