Hello Alexander,
                    First of all thanx for replying.My code looks very much
unclear here.You can refer this link
http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5333420.Again topic_list is my
arraylist.I have created it in action class & I have set it in request
scope.Same arraylist I am using in logic:iterate.Why to create a bean for
topic_list?? please solve my doubt...Thanks in advance.