I have a textfield where a user input information.

<s:textfield            name="employee.destination"
label="Destination"
required="false"        size="15"               />

My question is this: how can I give the user previous input that he provided
once he clicks the textfield; in other word, when he clicks (or double
click) the textfield he can see (in a drop down box) what he entered before.

for some reason, this works for some textfields and for some it doesn't (I
guess it's not a struts issue).
but still I wonder how to do that.

thank you!