Yes Dave , There is a sigle form(Page) for this with different sections in
it for registration.i only want that the data from this single page should
go to different (2 in my case) beans depends upon the fields i have defined
in the respective beans.

i tied this and is working fine but i want that i should seperate the getter
and setter from my action

i am using model driven approach and it is filling one beans accurately but
i can not fill the second beans in the same getModel() .

any other approach so that i can fill thm at the same time once my action
get called .