Hey Dave,

Sorry - I didn't mean to be deliberately vague. I'm kind of stumbling through this to help the team. The real Struts "genius" of the bunch is wrapped up with other problems. I was just trying to help.

If by "zero-config" you're referring to our network, that would be No. We're on a fairly standard DHCP/DNS local network here at the office. If you mean something else, then I'm afraid I'm blonde again. :-)

I think I tried setting up a CustomerController-add-validation.xml, but I'll give it another try.
Thanks for the feedback,
Dave