Don't mistake my curtness for disgust ;)

--- On Wed, 10/15/08, David C. Hicks wrote:
> If by "zero-config" you're referring to our network, that would be
> No. We're on a fairly standard DHCP/DNS local network here
> at the office. If you mean something else, then I'm afraid I'm
> blonde again.  :-)

Zero-config refers to an S2 plugin that allows XML-free (mostly) configuration
and can sometimes affect the way things work--it's just one of the information
points that can be handy.

Another thing I'll often try is running it with the default stack to see if the
error persists. Time permitting I or someone else will take the fragments
presented and do a quick sanity check; I didn't see anything immediately
obvious, but I don't always see stuff just looking at stuff, either :)

Dave