Hi,

i'm new to struts 2 and i'm trying out the example in the struts2 webpage.
Currently i'm trying on the struts2 tutorial on bypassing the validation as
listed on http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/validating-input.html

However i encounter a few problems when i deploy the code in tomcat server.
When the page is up by entering
http://localhost:8080/tutorial/HelloWorld.action in the url section on the
browser, i click on the English language.

NExt i click on the 'Sign On' hyperlink. It should direct me to the
Logon.jsp page, but the result on my browser shows error 404 and states that
the requested source /tutorial/Login_input.jsp is not available.

This is my section on the validation on my struts.xml
<action name = "Logon_*" method = "{1}" class = "tutorial.Logon">
<result name = "input">/Logon.jsp</result>
<result type = "redirect-action">Menu</result>
</action>

I have already follow every possible instruction on the struts tutorial page
but i still cannot solve this issue. I have upload my code running on my
tomcat server along with this post.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20082857/tutorial.zip tutorial.zip

Please help me with this issue.
Thanks in advance